06 June 2009

FirstPreviousNext


--ringtone, my favorite song as of 2 months ago--

--cussing, fumbling around my room, shock--

"Uh, h-hello?"

"You saw that, didn't ya?"

"W..what? Cam? Yeah, yeah I did but how--"

"Local lines are back up, didn't you hear?"

"Yeah, but no, no I didn't, and this is my ce--"

"Callin' from my landline. You're fine."

"I...I guess? But that's ridi--"

"Did ya catch ANYTHING after the spot last night?"

"Not a thing...I mean...I saw that, right? That happened, right?"

"Shit yeah it happened! Look, just get down to the After. Welsh is buyin'. We're national!"

"So it was...?"

"Yeah, just get here! I'll fill you in on everything you missed."

FirstPreviousNext

2 comments:

Cullen: said...

Nice, I'm enjoying it. Keep up the good work! I got here from the project wonderful ad on qwantz.com, and now I'm hooked--read straight through the whole thing in one sitting. I also admire the format; you pull it off well. Weird happenstance: I thought I would be leaving an Anonymous comment, but when I clicked on the comment link, Blogspot knew who I was, despite my having no memory of registering with them.

Coincidence?

4th Wall said...

Hmmmm...too early to say for sure!

But thanks for taking the time to leave the comment, I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!