12 June 2009

FirstPreviousNext



So I realized something today. These deportations. Where, exactly, do those unlucky enough to not have randomly important friends end up? I mean, are they just kinda being kicked out, shown the door, and told to have a good life, don't come back? Who would take them? And how many ended up being deported?

And why aren't we hearing more about this? I mean, it seems a pretty harsh way to deal with POTENTIALLY illegal immigrants. But then...I guess it's meant to weed out terrorist elements?

Drastic times, drastic measures?

And God I don't know how I feel about what happened. I mean, I'm glad. I'm glad that I could help John. But...what's going on, when the whim of a sleep-deprived copywriter dictates the future of some random guy?

Maybe some things just shouldn't be questioned too much?

FirstPreviousNext

1 comment:

4th Wall said...

So if/when I get a steady, non-negligible reader base, I'll have to look into creating a better way for interaction. I don't wanna take away from the believability of the blog (so to speak, anyway), but I appreciate the comments and want a way to remove the writer/reader line like so many other internet publications do, y'know?

Something to look into later.

If you're still enjoying, please, spread the word! I've had a (relatively) huge surge in readers the past few days and it's been awesome.

And finally, congrats to the Pens on the Stanley Cup win! My team lost to them, but I can stomach being eliminated by the best.